2014年1月21日火曜日

After the coldest day

It's now raining.
I feel a bit warmer than yesterday.
But I can't take my dog for a walk because she doesn't like walking in the rain.
It seems different from the real temperature and feeling.
Today is said as the temperature 1C and feeling -1C.
I wonder it was yesterday much colder than today.

Yesterday I talked with Adam who is from Wisconsin, he said that it was -70C feeling there....so amazing!!
I never want to go to such a heavy cold place where even blood would freeze.
The other side, the Western Australia where my daughter lives has lots of bush fires because of ultimate hot and dry in this season. Yesterday there was one near her area and she couldn't go back home so asked rescue her two dogs and let them evacuate from the danger.
They are both terrible!
I don't want either of them.
I hate both extreme cold and hot!


















5 件のコメント:

  1. I also hate both climate that the high-temperature drying of Western Australia region where your daughter live and severe cold of Adam's hometown.
    Compared to those, I think Toyama is the good place to live including also a less disaster such as an earthquake or typhoon though there are a little cold and snow.
    However, although I thought Hawaii visited in December last year was heaven.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are happy to be in the moderate climate. Though staying in the heaven much longer you'll never want to come back even here.

      削除
  2. You said Japanise story what is a kawaiimomo? What do you mean?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking.
      I don't think I said "kawaii momo".

      削除
  3. When I hear of Adam and your daugher,I think Toyama is the best place.
    Toyama isn't so cold and hot, though the temperature is occasionally under -5C in winter and over 35C in summer .
    It's a moderate place.
    We have the four seasons and can enjoy each season.

    返信削除

Please send a comment