2014年1月10日金曜日

Beautiful morning after the death of cold

It's got a very beautiful morning though the road is sherbet ice.
It's very dangerous to walk.
Be careful to go either by car or on foot.
Yesterday I've got a mail from a friend in NYC, she was telling that terrible extremely death of cold and she had never had before. Such coldness turned her on and she was immediately back to work mode after the long vacation in Japan.
I was really impressed with her potential and passion.
I also need to turn me on for work soon.







4 件のコメント:

  1. It was very cold this morning really, but snowfall was less than expected.
    But it is a very dangerous state to be walking or driving a car rather because the road surface is frozen and slippery.
    According in the news, it has become a furious cold wave in the United States, especially in the Eastern, but your friend is really OK? I feel sorry for her.

    By the way, school of the grandchildren were new term from the day before yesterday.
    New term of our lectures will start a week later, too. I'm looking forward to it.

    返信削除
  2. It was very cold in this morning.
    I was relieved that we had a little snow though the weather forecast was for snow heavily.
    But the road surface was frozen and it was denger to walk.

    Ten days have passed since New Year started.
    I was busy to clean up after New Year's holidays in this week.
    This weekend is three successive holidays.
    I would like to go back in our daily life in next week.
    I'm looking forwaed to meeting classmates of English conversation.

    返信削除

Please send a comment