2014年1月31日金曜日

Sim free

It's announced that Sim lock free iPhone is sold finally in Japan, however those sim free devices have been common in the world.
It means that users can choose device and network service differently and change easily.
It brings much benefit to those who uses in the foreign countries more often than Japan.
Sim lock phone is limited to use abroad. So sim lock free can promote more more people to leave the fix career.
I'm also thinking to use the old iPhone4s overseas to unlock.

Sim lock free iPhone








4 件のコメント:

  1. I do not understand much more information about the topic of this kind because I do not use the "iPhone.
    But, I am recognized that the communication medium such equipment is evolving at breakneck speed and surprised at the advances in technology.
    I expect the emergence of devices which old man such as us is able to be mastered easily.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know the speed of developing technology is high and enormous. So I can't catch up easily.

      削除
  2. I can't understand this topic well,because I don't have iPhone and I'm weak in technology.
    But it is good for users that they can choose device and network service differently and change easily.
    I don't know how to change network service so that I can't change it.
    I can't catch up with the speed of developing technology.

    返信削除

Please send a comment