2014年1月22日水曜日

Snow is cute for only a little bit.

It's said in NYC now in the news paper today.
Horrible much snowstorm attacks the Big Apple.
People residents as well as travelers are in problem there.
I'm sure "White Christmas", "Snow man" or "skiing gelaende are fantastic but too much amount of snow are disgusting.
Thanks to snow melting system, in my area on my way to work has no worry to go along.
I'm sorry for the extreme cold weather and much snow problem in the town.
Arctic snow blust


2 件のコメント:

  1. Although a little snow like this morning is good and beautiful indeed, people of the Eastern United States are very troubled with heavy snow.
    I feel sorry for them.
    In addition, there was a snow cover of two to three times of the usual year at Akita in Japan.
    This winter in Toyama, snow cover is little compared to the usual year, so we are welcome.
    But we can not be off guard still because we also experienced a "heavy snowfall 38" about half a century ago、.
    I wish that snow will fall in only mountain and ski resort.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was changing snowfall, cloudy and a bit sunny. It was like taking turn of the weather lotation today.
      I hope warm weather will turn around but we will have to be patient to stay with cold weather for a while.

      削除

Please send a comment