2014年1月17日金曜日

Winter day

It's got white covered with snow flake on the ground for an hour or so.
It's really chilly and gray as regular winter season.

I've been driving a 4WD car only for the reason in case of snowy or icy road,a bit longer than a month in winter.
It's common to be safety drive than wasting lots of gasoline...actually my car runs less than 10km per a liter of gasoline.
I don't want to drive in the early morning and late in the evening because of the slippery by frozen cold.
I need to be careful even I take 4WD.
We'll miss the sun during these days.




4 件のコメント:

  1. It snowed this morning ,so a road was more crowded with cars than usual.
    When It snowed a lot and was very cold,I would not drive.
    I take 4WD too,but I'm afraid of driving in such a day.
    I always don't drive until a snow and ice of road melts.
    We don't have snow much more.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We appreciate the warmth of the sun after the cold winter. So I can't deny winter.

      削除
  2. I also purchased 4WD car from more than 30 years ago, and have used.
    Certainly, 4WD car is expensive with price of the car itself, and fuel consumption is also bad.
    But, it is safe because it exerts its power in the start from snow-covered road and freezing road.
    So I came to stick to 4WD car for many years.
    On the other hand, even 4WD car is not very effective when it is stop.
    In addition, starting force has improved these days because almost car is front-wheel drive system.
    I changed to buy a car last year, but it was not 4WD car this time.
    By the way, fuel consumption at short-distance travel is bad even other than 4WD car.
    My car now is a hybrid car, but it does not run only 12-15km at a short distance travel.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the good information based on the real experience.
      It's very useful!

      削除

Please send a comment