2014年9月3日水曜日

A mutter to myself

'Words'
He has his word.
She tells a lie.
Some one talks cheerfully.
They irritate when they speak.
She talks charming but sometimes cool.
He tells calm and gentle.
There are many words but I think words are not real only the tool to communicate each other.
Words can tell lies but they can let people live and kill.

'Which type are you?'

A pretty liar or an honest donkey?
Clever fox or stupid dog?
Genuine tenderness or strong mind?
Popular or unpopular?
Gainer or loser?
Stressful or stress free?
Flexible or stubborn?
Curved or straight ?
Flattered or self-sufficient?

I have no idea to judge people but I have to evaluate myself and responsible for myself.
Soseki Natsume said in his book "Kusamakura"

"If we work hard it might be obsessed too much and if caring for people too much it might be lost...anyway to be or not to be, life is not so easy..."

Totally saying, it's important to make a good balance in a life. Whether being fine, stupid, making progress, mistakes or failure we should know ourselves clearly to live in good nature in the end.
There is no such mistake in a life.....I'm convinced.

I'm sorry this is what I have in my mind but not perfect yet. It's my private thought just a mutter to myself.

Mutter to myself







It's so cute to bloom this morning.
The morning glory appears in early autumn in my garden.
She seems to like cool autumn than summer.
There is no accounting for taste.


8 件のコメント:

  1. I can't to make a comment for today's blog of teacher.
    Too difficult for me.
    About flowers in the garden.....
    In my garden, Hibiscus has begun to bloom Large flowers.
    And Super bell also has a lot of flowers red, yellow, purple.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's nothing just my memo random in the notebook.
      You are so happy with flowers blooming in this season!

      削除
  2. Today's blog is lofty, isn't it?
    So, I was helped to understand because the Japanese version had been attached to this blog.
    You are asked 'Which type are you?'
    But, I will think it is difficult to determine distinctly that I am either type.
    I think anyone is the case, but because I have a various personality.
    However, I want to become a man who loves all people and is loved by people of all.

    By the way, blue morning glory of the blog is noble and beautiful, isn't it?
    Morning glory of small pink are blooming a lot also in the garden of my home and it is lovely remains of summer.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sorry to give such vague title from my invalid mind.
      Soseki said cynically of the uncontrollable life.
      You know what is better to take it easy and make it laugh when you are stuck.

      削除
  3. I of the greenhorn was not able to readily understand today's teachers blog
    It is usual tying,but I think that it is understood only with an atmosphere of crying how
    It would be great if there was ajapanese edition

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sometimes I disorder to write random and order my own sense ....excuse me to have made you confused.

      削除
  4. I have both good and bad sides.
    When I have been behaving good,I think I'm not such a good person.
    When I misbehave,I think I sometimes behave good.
    I always waver and I balance of the feeling vaguely.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes,Catherine. We are made up with every factor which cause good and bad.
      Our nature is nothing with good or bad ...but we make it for ourselves. Human behavior are much harm to nature, so it says human is bad. Human is selfish.... It can be said.

      削除

Please send a comment