2014年9月19日金曜日

My review of the movie

"Dear John"

The movie "Dear John" is pretty sweet love story complexed with bitter, sorrowful and human taste.
Anyway I like to see the happy ending and heart warming story to encourage life.
This is the one I really feel moved after watching and reminds me of the affection when I was in love with someone.
And the more the casts are adorable pretty girl Amanda Michelle Seyfried, who was seen in Les Misérables, Mamma Mia!, Letters to Juliet and so on, and a cool guy Channing Matthew Tatum, who has a brilliant muscle body. I've got to be a fan of them very much.
"See you soon" was their steady word when they are apart for a while but cruel fate made him tell to her"Good bye".
What was happening to their love?
It was very sorry for their broke up but their love needed painful moment and time to grow from puppy love to mature one.
If you want to see it, Japanese title is different. Check it online.
Dear John




10 件のコメント:

  1. I also love movies.
    I have seen well, love story and adventure... Godzilla I wonder what genre?
    I saw the movie of Amanda is " Mamma mia!" "Letteres to Juliet" "Les Miserables".
    I looking forwaed " Ted 2".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good to touch art in season autumn. I bathed the sunshine and the sea breeze such as natural art.

      削除
  2. I am sorry but I have not seen this movie, unfortunately.
    Also, I do not like so much the movie of the story of this kind.
    I like movies that can be enjoyed simply as musicals or action etc.
    By the way, when I checked on the net about this movie, I found the "Dear John" is meaning "Farewell letter from his wife and girlfriend".
    In addition, although it is not particularly relevant, my virtual name is John.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, I can tell you " See you soon" then.

      削除
  3. I don't watch this movie.
    I'll rent this DVD and watch it.

    My recommend movie recently is "The best Offer(Kanteishi to kaononai irainin)"
    I watched it in the theater in February.It was very interested.
    It's is a love and mystery movie.
    We can watch in rental DVD.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Is that movie you recommend in English?
      What is the original title for that ?

      削除
  4. Recently ,I don't watch a move
    I forget a heart be impressedby with a year.


    By the way yesterday our classmate for drinking meeting.
    I watched a face inclass but because I had not talked
    It was a fun time!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It sounds a good meeting in the different time!
      You must have enjoyed a lot!

      削除
    2. It's a italian movie.
      Original title is"La migliore offerta" ,and English title is"The best offer".
      I watched with Japanese subtitles.
      I think they might speak English,but I don't remember well.


      削除
    3. Thank you for the guidance.
      I'll check it if Hulu supplies.

      削除

Please send a comment