2014年9月18日木曜日

Ristorante Trattoria, and Bar

There are many Italian restaurants in Toyama as well as in Tokyo.
They are called ristorante, trattoria and bar as their size.
I've checked into the wine bar which is a small restaurant with counter and two box seats.
I like to sit on the counter seat to be able to see and talk to the owner well.
I asked what the menu of the day special and good match for sparkling wine.
I ordered Cava and Rose for sea food Carpaccio with salmon, octopus and scallop and Cioppino, which is Italian seafood stew.
Wine bar is very light and easy so very popular among ladies.
There were almost ladies after 5 or Hanakin weekend.




















8 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning teacher.
    Thank you for the fun topics every day.
    People who can drink liquor is nice. There are a lot of fun.
    If I reading the topics of teacher, I'm also becoming want to go to Tokyo!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...it's season getting colorful, especially for the appetite.

      削除
  2. Italian food which you made order looks very delicious.
    Especially, seafood carpaccio is very nice with vivid color.
    Though I can't eat it because I am not good at scallops.
    By the way, did you drank all Cava and Rose in two glass full?
    I am surprised so weaker to drink.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually all those dishes and glasses are shared with a friend. We were totally full with the large dish.

      削除
  3. I love liquor,but liquor became weak with ayear!
    The liquor doubles joy with sorrow as half
    It becames easy to communication.

    返信削除
  4. Those Italian looks so good.
    I like sea food Carpaccio and all kind of Italian.
    I like sparkling wine better than wine.It sure goes down well.

    There are many Italian restaurants in Toyama.
    The Italian food often uses nature foods.
    The foods in Toyama is fresh and good.
    We always eat dishs in Toyama which makes the most of raw materials, like sashime,konbujime and nimono etc.
    So the people in Toyama like Italian foods.
    I'd like to eat Toyama special in Italian dishs.
    It will be delicious.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Italian food is said to be slow food. It's cooked well and using fresh good ingredients that's why we love it so much!

      削除

Please send a comment