2014年9月17日水曜日

Dean & Deluca

Don't you think it delicious in the picture if you love bread?




It's Italian bread sold at the bakery.
It's been familiar "Delica foods" in Japanese. I didn't notice that meaning exactly but the word Delica in Japanese origins from delicatessen in German.
But this company "Dean & Deluca" is American company LOL;^^
I met the confection bread in Ebis Atre. I love it very much!
I felt like Italian taste, sort of Sozain in Japanese.
The difference of the culture lives in the neighborhood.
When the bullet train starts to run many different tastes will come around soon.






8 件のコメント:

  1. Today is balmy day!
    I'm going to go today in tennis who was rested for muscle pain and memorial service.
    By the way.
    Teacher do you're in Tokyo now?
    I don't know "Atre". So, I was researched the "Atre"
    Even so, it's looking forward that what do bring by bullet train.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually I'm back and remember those pictures!

      削除
  2. I also love bread. Daily breakfast eat bread of handmade by the bakery machine in our home. It's simple but very delicious.
    But unfortunately I'm not good little at bread, such as have been introduced to the blog.
    However, I was able to experience the shopping window of prestigious shop in Tokyo Ebisu by your blog. Thank you.
    By the way, do you have staying in Tokyo yet?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm back now.
      It's got really cold here and saw red spider lily for this season today.

      削除
  3. Ennounter with delicious thing,very good!
    Please the gourmet report again!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Okay I'll report about Bar at night tomorrow.

      削除
  4. The bread looks good.I'd like to eat such a delicious Delica too.

    I received a "Seasoning Salt" set from my relative in a midyear gift.
    There were three salts with herbs in it .They are for vegetable,meat and fish,and good.
    "Dean & Deluca" made it.
    I know what Dean & Deluca is.
    Your blog always teach me something new.Thank you!



    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...that's a coincidence!
      Italian taste's made by an American company.

      削除

Please send a comment