2014年9月5日金曜日

iCloud hacked

When I've heard of the bad news that iCloud was hacked and the the security was broken, I got very nervous about it.
And I really carefully searched on the net and got to the solution for my caution.
Never use the same ID and password for each web service for AAG ( Apple, Amazon, Google )and other social media or shopping site as well as bank accounts.
But it's very tough to use different ID and password it might be totally amount of 20.
So I'm getting to give up connecting social media SNS, which I didn't get involved so much.
I choose and cut which I really need to use and manage them what I can do!
Cloud storage is very useful and easy but very risky if you use it wrongly.
Just use it as you can make use of and never regret if you might lose it!
Don't blame iCloud

password

To protect hacking

8 件のコメント:

  1. I am not good at problem of this kind.
    I do not understand the word itself, such as "iCloud" and "Cloud storage" etc.
    But, I know news that nude photo of celebrity was leaked on the net.
    I also have a password and ID, but I had thought that it is not related to the trouble of this kind.
    However, I think I should be interested enough because dubious mail has arrived a lot every day to my computer recently.

    By the way, it was not a good weather today, but I wish to become sunny weather at tomorrow because we will climb up to Tateyama-summit from Midagahara in the final round of our walking club of "Tateyama-edition" tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are greatly active and positive in your life.
      Good for you, it will be fine tomorrow according to the weather forecast.

      削除
  2. I was glad to be able to meet all of classes after along absence today.
    I thought that it was good to take by my words watching a memo.
    I must be going to take pasitively.
    I thought that I should be able to give a speech like John Muir five minutes!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You seemto be much inspired by mates in the class!
      You also give good influence and exchange each other.

      削除
  3. today, I was glad to be able to meet to teacher and classmates.
    But,when teacher was talked about cicada, brazenly I raised hand " I understood"
    So, when the teacher said " please speak", I was panic.
    By the way,
    In yesterday, there were many misspelling in the comment about Facility dog.
    Good news of me, It Mr, Nsikori was won the match, He advanced to the last 4!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed! We are very proud of the best four player, Nishikori!

      削除
  4. I'm not good at topics about social media.
    I don't know the terms like iCloud and Cloud storage well.
    So I read roughly.

    I feel familiar with social media since I read jen's brog.
    I was suprised that I could watch YouTube and CNN and ABC new international edition and etc.with internet.
    I'd would like be interesting in everything not to mind about my age.
    Thank you for your good brog.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good for you to have opened mind to the social network.

      削除

Please send a comment