2015年4月23日木曜日

104-year-old woman fell in love with Doctor Pepper

It's so amazing lady who was kept warning by doctors for her habit drinking soft drink "Doctor Pepper". But she still live to be 104 years while doctors who had warned her are all gone!
I think her life power and brain are too strong to get ill even by the chemical unhealthy things.
Hmmm...it makes me a lot. I wonder if anything can be turned in a healthy body and mind.
104-year-old woman fell in love with Doctor Pepper

毎日がドクターペッパー 104歳

4 件のコメント:

  1. I have friend that loves coka-cola.
    She has been resolution with drinking a cola even when physical condition is bad or depressed feeling.
    Strangely, it has been effective.
    By the way,
    From last night, tennis club that I have join became the outdoor.
    Spacious tennis court after a long time the feeling was good.
    I'm beginner. So, again started the form's check.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good life seems what you like to do and feel self confidence.
      You're healthy and peaceful life.

      削除
  2. It is a surprising thing that Elizabeth Sullivan of 104 years old drinks three cans of Dr Pepper in every day, isn't it?
    It is said that it is not good for healthy to drink Coca-Cola every day also in Japan.
    I drank Coca-Cola well in youth, too, but do not drink it very much after getting old.

    By the way, comfortable weather continues recently, isn't it?
    Today, I went to Inari Park for walking of the morning and enjoyed double cherry blssoms in full blossom.
    It can watch the flower of dark pink and light pink and white here.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...that's nice to hear.
      Double cherry blossoms can be still seen in the Inari park! I'd like to let my daughter see them tomorrow.

      削除

Please send a comment