2015年4月16日木曜日

Does it need for life insurance?

It's said almost of all Japanese have life insurance which will support the family instead of the lost of life.
I'm sure it's a typical Japanese style insurance not be found in other countries.
The life in Japan has grown mature and everyone got average level of life so the insurance companies promoted to take the money for the future unknown.
If the rich people wouldn't need life insurance and if the poor couldn't buy the expensive life insurance.
So the majority of the middle level Japanese bought life insurance as common.
I felt doubtful to pay so much money to life insurance so I gave up it and only pay for medical insurance.
This article explain how weird the system of Japanese life insurance.
I totally agree with it.
What do you think about this?
Life insurance



3 件のコメント:

  1. I was surprised at difference of consciousness for the insurance between Japanese and European or American people to see this topics.
    I am basically unconcerned about insurance other than automobile insurance and fire insurance.
    But my wife is interested in life insurance and the school expenses insurance of children and grandchildren, and joins it when pushed forward by the insurance agent.
    I think that it is an outcome of the feelings to take good care of a Japanese family that insurance is regarded as important in Japan.

    By the way, our lecture finally begins from tomorrow. I am looking forward to meet everybody again.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The season for freshmen has come.
      Everyone has tension and hope.
      I'm also a bit nervous for the new term as every year.

      削除
  2. I also the principle that does not use the money to insurance.
    There is a nation-wide mutual aid insurance system of the labor union of workplace that I was working.
    Even now, I'm using the medical insurance of this system. Friends is surprisingly cheap payment amount.
    But security has been substantial.
    I have recommend to children that when they join the insurance system think enough.
    By the way,
    Finally classroom begins from tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing the new friends.

    返信削除

Please send a comment