2015年4月22日水曜日

Have a confidence to speak English!

They say the most Japanese has learned English for a long time and the skill must be excellent. But there are still few and many people feel being bad at speaking English.
This is not only Japan is isolated from the continent and no need to use English in the daily life ...but also Japanese people tend not to speak loudly. Japanese is not strong intonation in the vowel sound. If Japanese should be spoken strongly in the vowel sound it would be more childish.
So Japanese people should learn more phonics when to start to speak English or speak out loudly and opening mouth bigger like children.
Speak loudly when you speak English


6 件のコメント:

  1. Article that has been introduced today gave me the courage.
    It's loud voice and guts! Let's challenge!!
    By the way,
    Today I went to the bedclothes exchange of care home as a volunteer.
    And, In the afternoon, I going to go to the MRI thaken of the auditory nerve.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so nice that you regularly visit to work as a volunteer to help people in the care home.

      削除
  2. I forget to most of English word. I lack confidence to speak English.
    But I wish to speak English to be not ashamed .
    I feel this comment is good advice.
    I speak English as loud as possible from now on.
    For that reason,I learn much more for teacher`s class.

    Soory,I think to mistake a lot of English word and sentence on this comment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Welcome to my blog, Cream!
      Thank you for your good comment to me. I'm encouraged a lot from your feedback.

      削除
  3. I had the opportunity to translate English sentence during about half a century since school graduation, but had no opportunity to speak English.
    But I came to think that I wanted to be able to speak English whenever I traveled abroad after retirement.
    So, I have attended the public lectures of this school.
    I will go to the United States again in this summer at oversea edition of walking club. And I want to talk with a local person in English in reference to this topics.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's a great opportunity to learn English for you to keep learning intension.

      削除

Please send a comment