2015年4月20日月曜日

Welcome back to Japan

My daughter and Jace have come back to Japan yesterday.
As the weather above the sky was a bit in a turbulence, their arrival was delayed. When I was waiting at the airport the announcement told that the thick fog was preventing the plane to reach to the ground and the plane was going around in the sky and seeing the chance.
I was worried if the plane couldn't land and might go back to Tokyo.
But half an hour the plane finally could land.
They have got to Toyama after 20 hours since leaving home land from Perth.
I was very happy to see their big smile.







8 件のコメント:

  1. Adorable smile of Jace gives us our happy feeling that even we can meet only in photos.
    I hope that you can have a lot of happiness times with Jace.
    I'm also looking forward to seeing grandchild that six monthes pretend.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. His smile is worth for 100million dollars but crying baby at night makes me lack of sleep...actually.

      削除
  2. In spite of 20-hours long trip, how wonderful Jace's big smile!
    It is big pleasure that you can welcome daughter and grandson in Toyama, isn't it?
    How long does they stay in Toyama?
    Please enjoy the life with them enough in Toyama.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm very relieved with their safe landing even being delayed.
      They will live here more than a month.

      削除
  3. I am klara learning in the kisoeigo class.
    Always thank you very much.
    Oh,baby grow quickly.
    I think Jace is very cute.
    During a stay,please spend fun time with your daughter and Jace in Toyama.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you Klara for the first comment! I'm really happy to have your feedback. Please give me send back later soon!

      削除
  4. Jace smile makes me happy.
    The smiling baby is an angel and the crying baby in the night likes the devil.
    But a baby is always pretty.
    I hope Jen has a good time with your daughter and Jace.
    If he grows up more ,please show him the snow especially"Yuki no otani" in Tateyama.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your advice.
      I'm sure when he grows up he'll like to ski or snowboard in winter Toyama.

      削除

Please send a comment