2015年4月15日水曜日

Stray cats

There are lots of stray cats in the vacant field where they can play and live together.
I used to find some new born babies and grew up at once and then they gave birth other babies when I walked my dog.
The neighborhood community alarmed not to feed them nor give them good bed.
I'm not sure which is which or which is parent or child.
But they seem to live and change the seats every year.
It's said pet cats can live more than 10 years but stray cats can't live long less than 5 years or so.
They know how to survive by themselves not to be controlled by selfish human.
They are never familiar to human. So they run away immediately when I get close to them.
It might be happier for them to live in nature.





4 件のコメント:

  1. Really, I think hard to live!
    Today, I have a change of shelves and drawers in the kitchen for the first time in seven years.
    I'm poor cooking and sewing, but clean up is like.
    And at tonight I'm going to go to orchestra concert.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Cool!
      You did it very well.
      Cleaning makes you refreshed and fine.

      削除
  2. There are stray cats also in our town.
    They are hated from people of the town because they make the feces anywhere.
    But, the occurrence of stray cats is due to human.
    So, I think they have the right to live naturally when they are born.

    By the way, I have enjoyed the tour around Biwa lake in yesterday and day before yesterday.
    Such as, row of cherry blossom trees that 600 cherry trees continue 4km along the lakeside, the row of 500 tree that metasequoias continue 2km, riverside districts tour by the hand-worked pleasure boat of Omihachiman.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems great pleasure that you had at the reunion trip.

      削除

Please send a comment