2015年4月28日火曜日

The most spendthrift?

I found an interesting title "the most spendthrift prefecture is Toyama!" according to the survey from their original way, interview or research.
I don't totally agree with the result but it showing an aspect of the truth.
Actually people in Toyama tend to spend much money on ceremonies both celebrations and memorial event as well as having own house not rent for a long period.
I don't think it a good value but rather spend money on life itself than costing the maintenance for the estate.
Anyway it's a big propaganda by the promoting agency.
The most spendthrift !





4 件のコメント:

  1. I also cannot agree to all of these reports.
    Especially, the amount of the pocket money is considerably far apart from our actual feeling.
    I think Toyama Prefecture people have generally a sober and prudent temperament, but have strong tendency to care about respectability.
    I welcome that Toyama is introduced in the TV show, but I am worry that the actual situation is exaggerated.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think so, too. Toyama is well known to by this article.

      削除
  2. I wonder that this reporter was found in what way the target person of the interview?
    I think amoumt of money is far from reality. But, I wonder if my life is far from reality.
    I want that everyone to know of Toyama's true colors.
    By the way,
    Since the GW seems a good weather, I'm glad.
    I think that I want to show the majestic Mt.Tate to children!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's incredible hot outside today, too.
      It's better go out early in the morning or on the evening.

      削除

Please send a comment