2015年5月23日土曜日

95 year-old B.D.

It was the 95 year-old birthday of Sadako yesterday. I had a Happy Birthday break with her. Though she is getting to be senile these days, she never makes troubles nor loses herself. She is loved by everyone in the neighbors who take care of her because of her good and lovely character, being honest and bright. She likes to be comfortable with other people and gets along each other easily.
I really respect her prudent life such as being herself and being good to others.
She says she'd like to go off sleeping soundly without pain.
"95 year-old is too much to live for me, so I'm ready to leave not so long." She's been saying like that for more than two years but it doesn't seem the time for her to go yet.
She is still enjoying eating and spending happy life now.
I hope she will live as much as her longevity and appreciate for the each day.
Happy Birthday 95 years old to Sadako.








4 件のコメント:

  1. Ms.Sadako Happy Birthday! And, It's very nice!
    Well, Photo's woman but I think similar to you. Is she your mother?
    I hope to continue a happy time in future for her!
    By the way,
    Tomorrow I'll go to the mountain with oue group.
    So, Today, I went to Osakaya to buy food for the mountain.
    Osakaya was not crowded too much to even though on Saturday.
    Probably, Today's point is three times, and It's because fewer than usually on Saturday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems excited of you to go to the mountain.
      I'm sure it'll be a good day!

      削除
  2. I will celebrate a 95-year-old birthday of Sadako.
    My father passed away at 95 years old, and mother at 94 years old. In addition, the aunt of the mother's side lived to be 102 years old.
    Each of them left calmly without terrible pains until the brink of pass away.
    I prays for Sadako that she will live a calm life as always.

    By the way, I am sorry but I did not notice that today's blog was two cases.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...thanks for the notice finally ^o^

      削除

Please send a comment