2015年5月20日水曜日

The time 100

The Time selected the most influential people 100 in the world.
Among them there are two Japanese. One is Haruki Murakami who is a great writer nominated at the Nobel prize candidate and the other is an organizer Marie Kondoh who made a best seller book "Tokineki no okatazuke".
It's a big surprise that her way of organizing is inspiring for the management field.
I was also influenced by her book and organized my things a few years ago.
I'm sure it's linked each other organizing private and public space to clear and clean to start from.
The 100
The organizer Marie Kondoh





4 件のコメント:

  1. On TV it was broadcasting the very popula Japanese woman in the U.S now.
    I think it was that of her maybe.
    Instructors have been active in the U.S that was comprehend her know-how.
    Although I didn't read her book. But I have using her know-how to my house for clean up.
    Incidentally, my husband is the person that can't to be throw away things.
    By the way,
    Today, it was fanally moved sunflower seedlings in the ground. I hope to be growing safely.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. To set up organized is to throw needless things away the first according to her theory but you need to say thank you and goodbye.

      削除
  2. I knew at newspaper or TV previously that Marie Kondoh was chosen "100 most influential people in the world" by the U. S Time magazine.
    However, she was unknown existence for me until then.
    When I read an article attached to the blog, I realized and learned the meaning depth of "to clear".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Since I had read her book I tried not to keep needless things but even though a lot of things are stored in the house. So I need to do such a cleanup " tokimeki no okataduke" after a while.

      削除

Please send a comment