2015年5月13日水曜日

Now first and End

I've read an article about ending preparation, " Shukatsu" in Japanese.
In the paper a post from 72 year-old woman, who lost her husband of cancer a year before, asks the consultant if she should prepare for her ending to her two children each separated from her.
The answer is clear that she should start to think about it and makes fair to both of the children afterward.
But the most important is to live for now first and next to do for ending because the true ending is consist of living active and being happy at the present. It's said " Genkatsu ".
I've heard of Shukatsu many times and thought about it but Genkatsu is for the first time.
I'd rather think more about Genkatsu now on!




6 件のコメント:

  1. I hear "Shukatsu" and "Konkatsu" well, but "Genkatsu" is unfamiliar generally and I also heard for the first time.
    I could not find even on the net.
    I guess that "Genkatsu" means "activities that spend healthy old age".
    I think it is important that an elderly person lives for mind and body with health forever in Japan where low birthrate and aging goes ahead through

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, "Genkatsu" seems new and original word and not be found in the dictionary or the net.
      I like the new sense of the meaningful word.

      削除
  2. I'm writing the ending notes from two tears ago. It's, when I greet the last, is because when my intention is not able to tell the family.
    By the way,
    Today is the day of tenis. it was good the typhoon passed. But, yet wind is strong. quickly I want ceased!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's really clear fine day!
      I like the dry and cool wind like today.

      削除
  3. Many times I'm sorry.
    I forgot sent a sentence that I was thought. Genkatsu will write how in kanji?
    In any case, I also for a while I want consider the Genkatsu.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OK, I will tell you later. Please remind me if I forget.

      削除

Please send a comment