2015年5月27日水曜日

Positive life short?!

It's a column about prevention of sickness, means before getting sick you can prevent by yourself.
Only what I'm doing for the prevention is regular check of oral cavity, so I go to the dentist three times a year.
I don't like to go to the doctor's except taking my mother or elders.
I prefer to prevent before sickness.
This column doctor says positive makes short life, is it true?
But he tells about good balance in metal order to be careful and take attention to be healthy ....not too positive to be unhealthy.
Does it make sense?
A positive life



4 件のコメント:

  1. I think that can't change basically personality. Because, It's I so.
    Though I envy the people of cheerful personality, there is no way I can for change.
    Let's go as I really am!
    By the way,
    Today, I'll go to training sessions of " A,I,U,Be exercise". It's a movement that move the muscles of the face.
    And this is a good for swallow the foods. But, It's also seems good to beauty of face......LOL

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's important to make balance in everything.
      I think you are having a good balance in active and inactive.

      削除
  2. I was a little relieved to read this column. Because I am a somewhat nervous and serious nor positive.
    But my blood type is "O", so I should be optimistic and cheerful from a blood type. How do you think?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think you are in good balance, being careful from the character and optimistic from the O type blood.

      削除

Please send a comment