2015年5月5日火曜日

G.W. Quiz

Today is the last quiz during the G.W.
I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the time.
Here are some common idioms based on animals. Each entry includes the meaning of the idiom and shows the idiom in context in an example sentence.
I'll introduce each of the idiom quiz each day during golden week.
Please try to answer it.
You can put a word from these words
( rat, pig, horse, cat, zebra, dog, cow,) You can make it properly
No.7
In England when you cross the road you can walk "a ( ) crossing.



4 件のコメント:

  1. Altough yesterday was Spring festival of my region, it was unfortunately rain.
    And today, the children was return to their home.
    I'm relieved and feel lonely, have mixed feeling.

    Well, Today's answer is " zebra".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. G.W. is almost over until only one day left tomorrow.
      Please take a good rest for the refresh days after tomorrow!

      削除
  2. I think the answer of today's G. W. Quiz is "zebra". Because "zebra crossing means "crosswalk" in England.

    Today was a refreshing good weather at reversal from yesterday, isn't it?
    Although there was baseball game of my elder grandchild and their team was won and faces the second round tomorrow, I am sorry I can not watch his games because I help the rice planting of my wife's parents home today and tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's a good news that your grandson won the game but you'll miss the next game tomorrow, either as well as today. All your effort will bless you and your grandson.

      削除

Please send a comment