2015年5月15日金曜日

Happy a half year B.D.

It was a half-year-old birthday of Jace yesterday.
My daughter had been preparing for his B.D. cake made of rice, carrot and shirasu fish. It was made into paste and frozen into the shape.
When we had a party of his B.D. ceremony the frozen cake with some decoration was made into warm and easy to be eaten.
I'm not sure if Jace was really happy to have a half year birthday, we recorded the photos and video of the proof anyway.
I hope he will feel happy when growing up and seeing it.
I also wish every baby and child in the world were happy without a war.









4 件のコメント:

  1. Congratulations to a half-year-old birthday of Jace!
    Jace with a nice B.D cake are very cute.
    This photo will be a great memory for him in Japan where is grandmother's country.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the comment.
      Yeah...he will grow up day by day.
      I'm happy to share a moment with him.

      削除
  2. Congratulations Jace!!
    I want to leave to the children of the futre a peaceful world.
    So that no Japanese going to kill the people of other countries around the world, I want to do as much as possible now.
    By the way,
    Last night, when I had run by car the rice field zone, frog's cheerful cries were heard from here and there.
    But, It's storange because not feel noisy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The rice fields are getting to decrease around here so it's so hard to hear the sound of frogs.

      削除

Please send a comment