2016年2月28日日曜日

Check sheet

There are "sympathetic nerve" and "parasympathetic nerve" and they are called "autonomic nerve".
We get sick if the imbalance of the two, so it's called "autonomic imbalance".
I had it just after giving a baby because of lack of sleep. Having bad headache and vomiting continuously so I had to stop breast milk and took medicine to get enough sleep.
It was really hard time and never want it any more.
I was diagnosed "autonomic imbalance".
It was almost 30 years ago but I sometimes had headaches ever since.
Fortunately I seldom have such bad headaches recently.
Instead I suddenly got hay fever last year.
It might be caused by imbalance of autonomic nerve.
Let's get check the sheet.
I'm still having strong sympathetic nerve.
I need to have regular exercises more often.
Balance of autonomic nerve




8 件のコメント:

  1. I have A=14, B=13. I have a lot of "sympathetic nerve" than "parasympathetic nerve". I have to look over my life style a little.
    I need to relax my heart and my brain. So I have not good human relations.
    My daughter always says to me.
    " You are stubborn. The stubborn cannot recover. You need relax."
    I think so, too.
    I understand it. But I cannot do it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I don't think you have a bad result much better than mine.
      Mine is 17 A and 10 B. So it tells obviously I'm a strong sympathetic nerve. I also need to remove but I don't think I'm stubborn. Though I don't know how other people think about me. Maybe I'm stubborn...

      削除
    2. Mine is 10A and 17B、so I became completely reverse with you.
      But I don't think that "I can exert a performance with best state".
      By the way, I also don't think you are stubborn because you have a very flexible way of thinking and are acted, such as our lecture or your daily blog.
      I think that "you can exert a performance with best state" is worthy of you.

      削除
    3. Thank you for the compliment of me.
      Actually I'm trying to be flexible and think differently as much as possible.
      I respect those who has multiple views of value such as diversity.

      削除
  2. You are not stubborn. If the human does not right, they cannot alive by themselves.
    By the way, I will go to hear a lecture this afternoon.
    Mr.Kajita will speak at international meeting place.
    I can't wait it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You have a lucky chance. I hope you'll be inspired by the Nobel Prized scholar.

      削除
  3. I checked this sheet.
    As for me, sympathetic nerve became dominant.
    Did you think so?
    I like the exercise, but it is poor to interchange with a person.

    By the way,
    Today, I went for the first time to "Bunendo" in the Toyota with a friend.
    we drank coffee in the Doutor cafee shop and talked leisurely.
    The weather is good, and I felt my heart is become in rich.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah, I've often been there, the spacious big book market with relaxed tea room. I like that way to go around like in the amusement park.

      削除

Please send a comment