2016年2月19日金曜日

Today's pick up

It's an interesting article on "Japan- in-depth" by an unknown author but actually she is a media journalist and a student of Doctor course.
She is telling, "Japan is one of the few countries people can learn by their mother tongue because of much dedication from the ancestors who had brought since the era of Meiji period.
As I said before Japanese are not good at foreign languages in the social activities and it sometimes causes not a few problems. But it's not because we Japanese should give away the joy of learning by mother language. It would be lots of loss!"
It makes me think a lot.
I really want to search for more comfortable and useful ways to learn English ever more.
Learning by mother language

By the way I could take a good shot of Ume blossoms in the blue sky yesterday!
It was such a lovely moment.




6 件のコメント:

  1. I was surprised to read an article attached to this blog that women who are learning English for six years in the graduate student is not yet fully mastered the English.
    So, I thought that it was impossible to master perfectly English conversation because I take an English lecture only once a week.
    But, I want to continue to learn with the aim that can speak broken English conversation in the overseas travel.

    By the way, it is wonderful photo of white plum that was to back the blue sky. But also from tomorrow, it seems the weather will be bad.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure you enjoy learning English as well as other activities, walking, taking and editing photos or videos, taking care of lovely grandkids and making your family happy!
      We live and let us live like a miracle on the earth ....so there is no border no language or any other differences though...just make the moment fulfilled.

      削除
  2. I think that Japanese is a complicated and delicate language.
    I want young people to learn Japanese properly.
    And after, do shorten the words and to study a foreign language.
    But, recently I met many Japanese that I don't know.

    By the way,
    I'm going to go Akakura ski resort from tomorrow. So I can't send a comment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...it's nice of you to have an enjoyable time in winter!
      You seem have a youth age!

      削除
  3. I'm learning English for seven years. But I cannot speak English now.
    So I decided to study English slowly.
    Slowly and slowly. I have many time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think you are getting your skill to use the tool of English because you are not afraid of it nor hating but enjoying. So never get it until you like it. I'm sure it goes well.

      削除

Please send a comment