2016年2月1日月曜日

How Oxytocin works

Women get to be affectionate when they give birth babies by the hormone called Oxytocin.
Oxytocin works to promote mothers to love and protect babies very much. So "Oxytocin" is " love hormone", which is essential for breeding babies.
But it has another dark side according to the recent report.
Oxytocin sometimes causes mothers too offensive and aggressive to others who help them. It makes themselves maternity nerves.
It happens more often than recent years because of nuclear family.
I understand how it was in my case long time ago....caring and bringing babies are hard work for young mothers.
SOS from mothers


6 件のコメント:

  1. Oxytocin has two side, isn't it.
    Maybe, Is this a TV program of NHK last night?
    I watched that program, too.
    I taught my daughter that program right away.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, that's right.
      I refer to that program last night.

      削除
  2. I knew the hormone called Oxytocin by this blog for the first time.
    In addition, I knew that various problems existed in delivery and the child care process of the woman.
    I think that we, especially men should be interested in delivery and the child care of the woman very much and it is important to be with a kind heart to them.

    By the way, there are few cases having a problem by delivery and child care around me including my home.
    Probably I think that this is because there are many living together families around me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so valuable to raise children by many hands.
      But nowadays mother and baby tend to be alone in a capsule, it's very troublesome.

      削除
  3. Because I was interested, I watched this program.
    Called "すくすく子育て" there is a TV program.
    It had been broadcast about the uneasiness and the sense of isolation of the young mom by the program before.
    Friends and I talked that it's maybe nuclear families is one of the causes .
    we talked, we should increase "おせっかいおばさん". It was right.
    That program said the human's brain doesn't adapt to the rapid changes in society.
    If so, I think that it's better to change the environment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's being tough for a woman to get married and giving birth a baby in a life recently. And the more bringing a baby up is also hard for a mom and a father only but needs a lot of help by others.

      削除

Please send a comment