2016年2月29日月曜日

Learning English recently

I watched the tv program "sakidori". It reported AI robot working to support at the cram school( juku ) for children after school.
The juku owner developed software of the teaching program on the tablet. Children can learn by using tablets.
The other hand, it was also yesterday Tokyo Marason was held in the metropolitan Tokyo. To make the 10th annual event the most important part is security.
There were a lot of police officers to guard as well as running polices.
Among them the guard used a special megaphone which translates Japanese into English immediately. It's also an AI robot in it.
There are more and more AI(artificial intelligence) here and there instead of human power.
In the learning field, changing waves are coming into.
This is an unique method of learning language oversea in Philippine. But there is historical background behind its country.
I'm not knowing the best how we learn English.
But I'm sure it the first to learn and master mother tongue well before learning foreign language especially for the young people because we shouldn't lose our own culture and value.
Learning lab






6 件のコメント:

  1. I'm sure it the first to learn and master mother tongue well before learning foreign language especially for the young people.
    I think so too. To learn native language is the most important for all people, isn't it.
    This report is wonderful. I could learn about English language.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Let our babies learn Japanese and history well....but we are already old for them....kind of complains of old people such as " young people recently are....".
      Just better watch and guard than too much caretaker.

      削除
  2. This blog or its articles of today are a very interesting for us who learn English for aim of English conversation, isn't it?
    Especially, although I thought that the studying abroad point for English was United States, U.K., Australia, I knew for the first time the presence of the English short-term study in the Philippines and I was very interested in this system, though I do not intend to go to there.
    By the way, I hope to be able to interact freely with foreigners by automatic translation of AI equipment in the near future.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think it a bit sorry for them in Philipinos because they lost their identity taken over by other culture instead of getting English.

      削除
  3. I also watched a "Sakidori".
    It was a system indicating the movement of the person that I was interested.
    I didn't have a good impression to artificial intelligence.
    But I thought that it's up to how to use.

    By the way,
    I watched TV program "Ei, Ei Go" for the first time.
    Because it was written as a level of junior high school English, I watched this.
    Because I thought that it's a good program for me, I'm going to intend to watch successively.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's good for you to keep watching the tv program so far.

      削除

Please send a comment