2016年2月26日金曜日

How protect digital privacy

Apple CEO Tim Cook talked in the interview about following his refusal to cooperate with a court order that demanded Apple work with the FBI in opening the iPhone of Syed Rizwan Farook, the San Bernardino shooter who killed 14 people in December.
It might be very tough decision for him but I can understand his refusal is justified to protect a lot of iPhone users. This is supported by other network builders and digital compliance.
I think crimes on the Internet or using the digital devices will be increasing so the high quality safe and legal investigations should be inquired.
Apple CEO decision
Supportive comment



6 件のコメント:

  1. I am not able to comment to this blog because content itself of this matter is not understood well for me.
    But, I am concerned that useful items can be also used for bad things.

    By the way, today was last lecture of this school year.
    I thank teacher and classmates for one year's close friendship.
    In addition, I will thank you because I am going to learn again in the same class next school year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I also thank you for joining my blog and sending comment each day.
      I'm sure you've got used to use English in your brain and think in English in your own way. Please don't headitate to speak out and feel free enjoying English next term, too!

      削除
  2. I'm very grateful that received an unexpected gift from you.
    I'm really thank you.
    I hope that also meet in classmates in April.
    Even so, while watching today's problem I thought that it's really difficult to memorize.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm glad if you like it.
      I want to give you " Thank you" from my heart. Good job for the perfect attendance.

      削除
  3. It's difficult for me to understand today's topic.
    By the way, I can't wait next lesson. This spring, I'm going to take part in your class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's great! You use the expression we reviewed today.
      Hope you'll be updated day by day.

      削除

Please send a comment