2016年2月27日土曜日

Sprouts

Nothing special today.
But I found there are some sprouts of tulips growing in the planter.
I'm sure I had had those buds earlier than this year before, where it had been much more sunlight when I had lived the former. Since I moved before last year I haven't taken care of the garden so much.
I haven't gone out to the garden because it's in the backyard, instead I had often gone to the garden because it's in front of the entrance even in the winter cold days.
Now that I'm seeing the pretty tulip sprouts, I'm going to see them more often when it's fine.
It's still cold outside, but flowers and leaves will grow well as well as weeds....I'm worried of weeding, too.



Now my room is full of flowers!
Thank you so much.




6 件のコメント:

  1. To get close to nature is very good.
    Long time ago, I had grown vegetables in my garden.
    I just knew joy for grow up the vegetable.
    I was deeply moved by the sight.
    I'd like to eat ripe tomatoes again.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's because we are one of the nature...so it's important how we bloom at the right time and occasion.

      削除
  2. In last autumn, I planted some bulbs
    and I thought it will be bloom in March or April.
    But they showing the bud now.
    The indoor hibiscus have a lot of young leaves, too.

    There was the meeting of volunteers today.
    Because we made the "Zenzai", we were busy from morning.
    I have overeaten myself a lot. So I don't want to see "ぜんざい" for a while after this.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's such wasteful "mottainai" of you... It's important to eat in moderate though.

      削除
  3. Tulip buds had come out from the beginning of February in planter of my garden, too.
    Recently it is growing 10 centimeters from the soil.
    Although they did not bloom beautifully last year, I want them to be blooming very beautifully this year.

    By the way, today I participated in a regular meeting of walking club after an interval of four months.
    Today's course was walking 15 kilometers from the JR Fukuno Station to hot spring of "Nukumorino-Sato" in Nanto City.
    In fact, I only entered the hot spring without walking at all because I did not yet have confidence with my knee.
    I only went here to pick up my wife who participated regular meeting by car.
    But I was glad to be able to meet many club members after a long absence.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems your walking mates as well as your wife had great fun to be together at the hot meeting!

      削除

Please send a comment