2012年1月20日金曜日

Complaint in her mind

"My mom seems busy these days.
As it has been still wet on the road I hate walking on such watery road.
My body is easy to get dirty and wet because my legs are too short and my stomach touches to the grand. So I'm not so often taken to walk recently.
My life style in winter is staying at home and in warm blanket, in the kotatsu. I'm almost lack of exercise and gain weight!
I have to be patient to eat extra food.
But I can do it....waiting 'mate'."

It is reading in Marie's mind.
Look at this cute photo!



4 件のコメント:

  1. I understand it well, too. The weight of me increase to go to the gym.

    返信削除
  2. Oh Marie is lovely whenever she is fat or not....just look at her cute face will makes me want to hug her !! ^^ Have a happy winter and enjoy the food Marie !

    返信削除
  3. Thanks Odekyu and Pong for the comment.
    Every one wants spring and sunny day soon. Marie also loves walking under the Sun.

    返信削除
  4. My life would become more amusing one, if I could get the animal's thought. I want to be Dr. Dolittle.

    返信削除

Please send a comment