2012年1月16日月曜日

TV every night

I'm looking forward to watching some tv programs this week.
The first one is tonight 'Wild life' about
gorillas' life in the forest. I'm very interested in homo sapience, the roots of human beings. We will learn from the natives how to live in the future.

The second one is tomorrow, 'Cosmic Front'. Dr.Harking will explain our planet from the birth of the Universe.
I've heard that learning astronomy will reduce wars on the earth because we can know our world is still young and tiny in the history of the Universe. No need to fight or kill each other for little things....I'd like to feel how small but important our life is!

The third is after tomorrow, Tameshite Gatten, the topic is very attractive.
' How to remove forgetting' it is saying that there is an effective medicine to make people stop forgetting..really?

Anyway there are my expecting tv programs. But I don't force you to check it. I'm telling just my favor.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm also very interested in themes about the origin of the cosmos and human beings etc. By the way, not forgetting is so important, but in some time forgetting gradually may lighten one's heart pains, I believe.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for your reply, tachiyan. Actually I enjoyed last night tv program about gorillas' life. It reminds me of old family style of our society but not any more. The strong father is responsible for his big family but it seems very tough and sometimes battles between strong males to get his family.
    It was interesting genre which I have a deep thought of.

    返信削除

Please send a comment