2012年1月13日金曜日

Reminder for a long life

I found good reminder for a long life at my senior's house who I pay respect.
It says that

You should know if you want to live long, mind of those things...

If you were welcomed at 70 years old, say ' I'm busy with work '
If you were almost picked up at 80 years old, say ' too early! '
If you were announced to go to the heaven at 90 years old, say ' I'll come a little later.'
If you were told to be off at 100 years old, say ' I'll come after the meeting with association of the long life.'
This is what you should remind if you live long.

It's funny and easy to live without worry. Long life would be more excited.

2 件のコメント:

  1. It is a very interesting story. I'd like to live in the valuable life with health forever.

    返信削除
  2. I think this type of phrase is Japanese healthy and bold spirits in it.

    返信削除

Please send a comment