2012年1月3日火曜日

Ekiden relay road race

My new year event, start from Ekiden relay road race for three days.
Among of them I was looking forward to seeing Kashiwabara who is called God of climbing mountains.
Their team, Toyo University closely lost championship last year. So they had hard time to revenge the race and come back to win!
Their relay and each runner was perfect and almost like God work.
But I feel sorry for other losers who also had great effort to win the race.
Ekiden race is New Year big event for me but those youth who have been training for the race are incredible having pressure and abnormal life time!
I'm sure their life for the race must be so special and only a few can be allowed to entry the race.
I give them big hands and blessing countless the results.
Good job guys and come back next year!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment