2012年1月11日水曜日

A forgotten reservation

I've got a mail from the city library which I had made a reservation of a book about half of a year before.
I almost gave up borrowing from there and already forgot about the book.
The book had a big reputation when it had published and I was interested in it but not enough to buy it because the new publishing books are hard covered , heavy and expensive...that's why I don't buy new books at once until being republished into small sized soft covered.
I seldom buy hard covered ones except 1Q84 3 volumes, I bought them soon after it had published. But I don't possess them any more.

I have to read the hard covered book after winter holiday...
I wish I could have read it during the holiday.

4 件のコメント:

  1. People who are full of it do not feel loneliness and will enjoy that time.
    That reminds me the professional says that everybody wants to enjoy action in itself.

    返信削除
  2. Being alone is not always lonely with the heart fulfilled.
    While being with some people around it might happen to feel lonely if the heart is lost.

    返信削除
  3. I always go to a library to borrow many books. The size of letters on the soft covered books are too small for me to read them. And the decorations on the hard covered books are beautiful and wonderful. That's why I like to read the hard covered books. But my house is too narrow to put many books. Thanks a library!

    返信削除
  4. Thanks Ann for telling me of your reading style.
    You are so smart to borrow books from the library.
    I think it's the simplest and the most waste less life.
    I recently start to buy ebooks online if I found good one online. It doesn't bother my space but need to learn it from the paper to paperless reading.

    返信削除

Please send a comment