2012年1月26日木曜日

Guardians 2

After the listening to the part3 of episode 42, today's Little Charo2

As I talked about Dread and Kanon as good guardians for Charo in the story, it is indeed just a story but it could be real in my life.
I remember there were and there are guardians in my life and instead I would be a guardian for someone else.
I'm really inspired by the beautiful mind of the both guardians, strong and tough mind like Dread, lovely and patient one like Kanon.
I want to grow such beautiful mind in the rest of my life and live to be helpful as possible.
I feel that every soul is connected in the bottom of the unconscious world and go back to be nothing.
Dread and Kanon show me how to go and spend decisive life.

4 件のコメント:

  1. It is splendid to live for somebody in the world that collapsed of morals. I think so, too.

    返信削除
  2. The Saying those who helps will be helped is good expression.

    返信削除
  3. One good turn deserves another, right?
    The Guardian's way to live would help Charo,which would help themselves,I guess.

    返信削除
  4. I think the highest helpfulness based on mercy asks for no reward.

    返信削除

Please send a comment