2012年1月29日日曜日

Special in winter 2

Low temperature all day like in the fridge and snow leaves steady on the road if it were not for the water shower in the ground.
My neighbors are luckily supported to melt the snow by water, so I don't have to fight against snow hard.
I don't like to drive in the snow and give up going out to drive all day.
But I dream of special food in winter, which I had the other day.
The colder, the more delicious of the fish in winter.
I remember Tsuna Bowl called 'Tekka don', it means red like fire on the rice.
It was really good taste in winter!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Tekka don looks delicious. On the snowy day, it is the best way to drink sake with a kotatu.

    返信削除
  2. You know how to enjoy winter life.

    返信削除
  3. The sidewalks and roads in front of my apartment are cleared the snow. I'm thankful to person who clear the snow from streets from so early mornimg or midnight.

    返信削除
  4. Great thanks to those who have been working to remove snow on the road!

    返信削除

Please send a comment