2012年1月5日木曜日

Mother of invention

Being shut out by snowy days, but I was devoted to make something useful by some knitting yarn and hands.
I wanted a holder of iPhone when I go walking regularly which helps me time, distance and good music as a company.
So my need was enough to make it by myself and made trials and errors for hours.
Finally I finished knitting my own original holder and scarf,too!
I went out walking with them and had a good walk even though on the snowy road.
I'm very proud of my manufacturing and can say ....
' Necessity is mother of invention '
That's it, isn't it?

2 件のコメント:

  1. What is the energy source of your self-culture?
    Will it be result living a lazy life?
    My heart is gray like a winter sky of Toyama.

    返信削除
  2. I'm turned on from hibernation and now active!

    返信削除

Please send a comment