2015年1月11日日曜日

An interesting topic 2

I've bookmarked some of interesting news during New Year's Holiday.
Yoko Narahashi is known as a good English coaching as well as casting director in Hollywood movie scene.
It's her great works based on her professional career "Last Samurai."
I'm not sure of the recent "Emperor".
The quote from the article
The amazing actors have excellent senses, and they have a very strong sense of purpose as “I do absolutely want to get the role in this director’s movie!” Therefore they desperately work on learning how to speak English. As a result, they certainly become capable of performing the lines of the movie wonderfully as their own words, even though their daily English conversation skills are not yet perfect.

The interview

6 件のコメント:

  1. My study is a hobby for me.
    So I can not progress.
    Ms. jen and Mr. John Muir, I'm sorry I can't attend this Friday.
    I have to take part in an event of the neighborhood association.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Okay I got it. But I'm sorry that you use this page only for message board ...this is for the comment for the blog topics.

      削除
  2. Ms.Narahashi is the person who was the special training of English when Ken Watanabe has appeard " The Last Samurai" wasn't she?
    I was reminded that previously Ken Watanabe was talking in the TV about how he learned English.
    By the way,
    Today, monk came for pray because it's anniversary month of mother-in-law. And, also today was the day that shinto priest is to prayer the safety of one year of the home and family who visited each house.
    It's one of Japan's strange thing that different religions are mixed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's funny that Buddah and God are together in your house. Hope the all happiness join together!

      削除
  3. I knew the first time the "Yoko Narahashi" in this blog. For this reason, I was examined variously about her in the net.
    She is Japanese celebrity as playwright, lyricist, English educator, and casting director in Hollywood.
    Especially, I was surprised that she was in charge of the English lyrics of "Galaxy Express 999" of Godaigo and was involved in casting of Charlotte Kate Fox as heroine of Erie of NHK morning drama "Massan".
    Incidentally, I should be to take a long period of time to translate "The interview" attached to the blog.

    By the way, although having caused you so much worry, influenza uproar in my home has ended today.
    We enjoyed family gatherings after a long time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Welcome back to your home gathering!
      Nothing is so valuable than healthy!

      削除

Please send a comment