2015年1月8日木曜日

Safe landing!

I'm in Tokyo!
What a wonderful day!
When I arrived at the air port I went to find a Japanese Toilet and felt like in Japan!
When I go into the public toilet I'd better like a Japanese one though I have different one( wash-let ) at home.
No toilet is so good in Japan as in other countries because of its cleanness and kindness.
But I feel like stranger even in Tokyo as much as foreign countries. It's new and not familiar where it was!
My most familiar in my eyes is Jace in the coffee cup!





7 件のコメント:

  1. Welcome back!
    Along the way it's was above a safe!
    Even so, toilet it's interesting as the first topic.
    Also, will begin life always in Japan.
    Please be careful because flu has been epidemic!

    返信削除
  2. Welcome back at Japan!
    Toyama is cloudy weather mingled with light rain, but Tokyo is a good sunny, isn't it?
    When I went overseas, I thought toilet of Japan is one of the things that are better than foreign country in the same way as you.
    Photograph of Jace in blog is a composite photograph, isn't it?
    Although mark of coffee cup is Superman logo, will you hope that future of Jace become like Superman?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. LOL... You notice well!
      His daddy's favorite cup, superman mug will soon be the one of Jace.

      削除
  3. Welcome back to Japan!

    I think public toilet in Japan is clean and comforrtable too.
    Some equits a wash-let.Some flows automatically.
    I think they are cool.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Obviously Japanese tech is the best!

      削除
  4. Welcome home!
    It was doog to come back safely
    Please be careful about a boby,gifference a heat and cold

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!
      I'm fine now so far..,I don't know after tomorrow LOL

      削除

Please send a comment