2015年1月31日土曜日

Message board

There are some message boards around under the pass of the Toyama station.
It's called "Before you die...."
I remember the movie "The list", the Japanese title was "Ten things which I should do before I die". It was about a young mother who was to be declared the limited life because of cancer.
She had a baby who needs a mother and good care so she had no time to waste for crying nor cursing her life but searching the way for her baby's and happy dying for herself.
She made ten lists to complete her finish"Before I die...".
Finally she made it for her baby and her husband. She found a lady as a mother and a wife both of her loved ones.
It was kind of sad but was totally happy ending because she completed her life even short.
It made me think "What is really happy?" My answer is the happiness lives in the mind how happy you create and give goodwill to others.
It might be one of the way sometimes to think about yourself deeply "What do you want to do before you die?"




8 件のコメント:

  1. "Befor I die" Is Candy Cang has begun to be open,this is famous.

    This was a plan of Toyama city,but ,infact my dougter suggsted it
    There wera many strang graffitis in the day of the beginning ,and there seemed to be a complaint.
    And my friennd cleans a black board every day
    however,may beFebruary closing

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know there are so many trashy or rubbish words on it. No one can write seriously on the board.
      But the title was very serious and reminds something depends on people. Some people think it wasteful but others do useful to stress free to write on the board. Anyway the government is challenging!

      削除
  2. "What do you want to do before you die?"
    I'll probably do same things that Jen wrote in blog.
    I thank people for loving me.
    I wish them to be happy in future,especially my husband and children.
    But I want him to find a lover after I die.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I always appreciate for the good heart and warm deed covered by the loved ones who has passed away. I want to give them back to the future after me.

      削除
  3. I want to live to a healthy and active until 75 years.
    And, I'm looking for something that whet my request without too much over the economic burden.
    Befor I die..., there is no seriously thought that.
    But, I'm writing ending notebook that it wishes to family to after I died.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm going to possess less and less before die.

      削除
  4. I also had ever seen this message board at underground passage.
    Although there are written "Before you die....", I don't understand what is its purpose. I think it seems dark image.
    I think it is desirable question that "If Hokuriku Shinkansen opened, ..." or "My resolution of this year is...." etc.

    By the way, I walked 18 km to JR Kurobe station from JR Namerikawa station along the coast at regular meeting of walking club.
    During walking, today was sunshine occasionally, but wind from the sea was very cold. I was tired a little today.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was cloudy, snowy and chilly day.
      But it began to break the darkness for a little while in the afternoon.
      Snow fall is not so much but cloudy sky are so much this year.

      削除

Please send a comment