2015年1月3日土曜日

The National high school soccer

Congratulations! Mizuhashi high school won the first game.
I couldn't watch the game between Mizuhashi and Meitokugijuku.
I found it very happy that Mizuhashi won the victory in the second match.
I remember last year The Tomiichi won the final match and the top of the national high schools.
This year instead of Tomiochi, Mizuhashi high school is represent of Toyama.
I hope they will do their best and focus on the wining point next game. Go on Mizuhashi!

from Webun










6 件のコメント:

  1. I'm writing a comment now while listening to the Hakone Ekiden.
    And, I'm reminded of remakkable activity of last year's Toyama Daiich and Tomisho.
    Young people's figure that do everything to chance of one-time it's refreshing!
    By the way,
    Though Horioka had less snow than Toyama city, today is wrapped in pure white snow.
    Cold but, Let's go to return DVD that had been borrowed to Tsutaya.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm now sharing the same view of Hakone Ekiden via Skype. It seems Aotama university wins the victory.

      削除
  2. It was great game!
    I am glad that I could see a wonderful mutch!

    返信削除
  3. Aoyama Gakuin University had played a overall victory with overwhelming strength in the Hakone Ekiden.
    And unfortunately, Mizuhashi High School was lost in the 0-to-1 with today's game.
    They gave a great excitement and fun to us in New Year holiday.

    By the way, it was also snowing from last night and became about 60cm cover snow .
    Today, my wife and I walked 15 km to Toyama from Ousho along Itachi river in the snow-covered road at regular meeting of walking club. Walking in January 3 is the annual " First walk event" at our club.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hakone Ekiden, National high school soccer match and your walking meeting are wonderful New Year's event.

      削除

Please send a comment