2015年1月29日木曜日

Game over

There were hot spots in Australia.
Asian cup of soccer tournament and all Australian tennis match are held at the same time.
We had an enthusiasm with soccer and tennis so much!
But the game was over suddenly.
We were very shocked at the failure of our national team and the player.
There is a good old saying in the lyrics.
" Don't be noisy or claim for the result of having won or lost. The most important point is the afterward however you've got failed."
As long as I remember, this encourages spirits to raise "Never give up!".
I'm convinced there is always hope if you don't give up.






8 件のコメント:

  1. Especially, I was been eagerly rooting for all Australian tennis match.
    Fortunately, I was able to see all the game of Kei Nishikori because Australia is less time difference with Japan and NHK was broadcast live.
    Even so, although Kei have been lost in the quarter-finals unfortunately, he worked hard and we've been encouraged greatly to the activity of Kei.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Although many fans desire his victory each game but almost satisfied with his empowerment of the whole games.

      削除
  2. It's regrettable that Japan soccer term and Nishikori lost in the tournament in Australis.
    Players move in the world.
    When they go to a west or east area in the world,they are worryed about jet lag.
    When they go a Northern or Southern hemisphere,they are worryed about an opposite season.
    They play with the best condition ,no matter where he goes. And they have strong minds
    I'm impressed with players who show me best plays

    返信削除
    返信
    1. There are a lot of incidents in the world but we know only the parts of them including good or bad for us.
      The point is whether the outside of myself is rough or peaceful being steady and sunny inside. The empowerment by myself is to make me happy.

      削除
  3. Yesterday's game was felt as unlike usual Kei.
    But also, there is next chance! I'm looking forward next time.
    by the way,
    there is no good comment today....

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's okay what you are, be faithful to yourself.

      削除
  4. I supported Kei hard!
    But he is young,I look for ward to this!

    返信削除

Please send a comment