2015年1月7日水曜日

The last supper

It was the last supper at daughter's house.
It was busy night yesterday because my daughter and husband had to take their two dogs to the vet as soon as her husband back home from work.
So I took care of Jace at home for a few hours.
So we had quick supper of beef meat pie, chips and salad. I only had a glass of wine.
I really enjoyed Aussie life!
Thank you for treating me well!



The crying baby sometimes shows big smile. It's hard to take a good one!
I'll miss you Jace and looking forward to seeing your growth soon.
Bye for now!



8 件のコメント:

  1. It was really good to able to spend the time meaningful in Australia!
    When you return to Japan, it's regrettable, for a while you will be to seeing to Jace video only.
    Along the way by careful!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the comment.
      I'm just worried if I could go back Toyama safely.

      削除
  2. It is early that Jace becomes big


    It was instant thee weeks if over
    I did not think that I was in the distance when I watched blog aii the time

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was my pleasure to have seen and taken care of a new born baby!

      削除
  3. I think you have been enjoyed enough for three weeks of Australian life and at the same time you feels the loneliness that break up with Jace.
    I would like to thank you the various topics transmission in Australia stay.
    Though it has become cold and snowing today in Toyama, I hope that you come back with careful from intense heat of Australia.

    By the way, the characters of your replies to comments of narsisa is strange.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks ...now I'm just Singapore transit for 3hours.Changi airport is 24 hours busy.

      削除
  4. I think you had a good time at daughter's house,especially with Jace.
    So you feel lonely now because of leaving Australia.
    I was happy that you introduced Jace's good smile and interesting thing about Australia.
    I hope you come back safety.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you.
      I've learned a new word 'nana'.
      I'm nana of Jace.

      削除

Please send a comment