2012年2月5日日曜日

Early Spring Song

There is a famous old Japanese song ' Early Spring Song'.
It says below



It comes Spring but it's only the name not reaches real warm spring yet
The wind is still cold

Nightingale was to start singing but failed
Because it's not the time yet

Though ice melt down and reeds start to grow
Wondering if it were Spring or not

Both of the two days are snow falling
Yesterday and Today...

If I didn't hear that spring had come
I wouldn't have expected too much

How should I deal with my disappointment?
I have no idea what to do these days





4 件のコメント:

  1. It is a very difficult theme. My shoulder is elaborate. Ha-ha.

    返信削除
  2. Don't take it hard...just being natural.
    We can't control nature nor our life time.

    返信削除
  3. What a wonderful translations it is! Thanks!!
    I wonder if I can sing this song with your translations?

    返信削除
  4. I'm sure you can sing it well!

    返信削除

Please send a comment