2012年2月13日月曜日

Words by Sadako

What often makes me laugh is Sadako's words which my oldest friend replied to me.
Her pronunciation is different from Toyama dialect but the ancient Tokyo dialect 'Edoben' because she was born in Tokyo and brought up and lived until her 20 years old.
The typical pronunciation is that 'shi' for 'hi'. She says 'shakuen' for 'hyakuen', 'shiroi' for 'hiroi' or 'shima' for 'hima' and etc.
It makes me funny and I always try to correct her like playing game.
She doesn't care nor feel ill for that.
Our conversation is always having gap but fun like learning foreign languages.
When I had tea break with her I talked about tea and Japanese tea to her.
She willing to repeat it 'Japanese key'.
I said it again 'tea' not 'key'. Then she tried to say 'pea'. 'No..no..it's TEA ' I carefully said to her. She understand it from TE and TEA.
It was nice chatting and exchanging languages with her.
I think old people have power in their long life.
So we need to take advantage of coming aged society and love it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment