2012年2月11日土曜日

My oldest friend

My oldest friend Sadako is young in her spirit.
She is curious, independent, talkative and friendly.
That's why she makes her life younger for her age.
She is almost 92 years old, actually 91 and 9 months.
She sometimes forget how old she is and notice the reality soon.
She admits that she is enough old and whenever she may be gone.
She wishes a happy ending without suffering.

I'm learning my life in the future from her.
Making growth as getting old...
She has a rival of the same age.
Her name is Mitsuko Mori, who is a famous actress.
She says that she competes with her for the length of life.
I hope both of the powerful ladies live healthy and long.
I want her to make herself great each day.

4 件のコメント:

  1. It is a very good topic. It is very important to live for a long time. But I keep a quality of human being and want to live. I think that Ms. Mitsuko Mori does very wonderful way of life. If you say I do not meet Ms. Sadako, but surely will be wonderful life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for the compliment to Sadako.
      I'm sure she has fulfilness in her life.

      削除
  2. What's this,a photo or a painting?

    返信削除

Please send a comment