2012年2月19日日曜日

TV this morning

I happened to watch tv program
' Gacchiri Monday ' and found my town familiar railway train in it.
It reported about being prosperous railways all over Japan.
There were some other advantageous trains which are making lots of money and popular lines. Their companies have been making effort for the people to use conveniently.

My town has 'Light rail', a kind of tram. It was renovated from local declined railway train to town convenient street car.
It's been popular and doing good business since the reformation.
I'm very proud of my town being successful for going foreword to the future.
It's designed for next senior society without cars.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think so, too.
    A electricity is very important for our life.
    Therefore I think that a consciousness that all people save electricity is necessary.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Convenient life can't live without electricity.

      削除

Please send a comment