2012年2月22日水曜日

Steady mind

Everything is in a state of flux. Hērakleitos

Water in the river goes on and never the same as before.
Chomei Kamono 'Hojoki'

They say that nothing is forever and everything is changing as it goes.
This theory is 'mujokan' in Japanese.
I used to think about what would cause us by changing.
One of good things is new born and growth.
The other hand, one of the bad things is getting old and dead.
I found we can't be happy without accepting that nothing forever but myself.
So I conclude to be steady mind myself. It makes me to fight against the difficulties.

5 件のコメント:

  1. It is difficult. However, for us, it is an important story. It is the theme that I investigate.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The most important theme in my life it is.
      By the way Dread and Bell were gone to the world of the dead and the title was goodbye forever.

      削除
  2. I remember that Dread didn't say to Charo 'Goodbye forever' in the world of the living. Maybe 'goodbye for now' or 'goodbye only for a liitle time.'
    I wonder if Dread thought that he could see Charo again. Anyway I'm glad that two can move on to the next world together.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Dread left Charo with a word 'Live your life' and he expected that he'd love to hear his long story from Charo next time when they would meet again.
      Dread didn't mean goodbye fiorever then.

      削除
  3. I've found out a book I bought two years ago,Charo1 No.3. And I found Dread' words he said to Charo before his death.
    Charo, I need to go now...to someplace far,far away. We won't be seeing each other for a while.
    This time they could say goodbye with thankful each other. I was relieved to hear that.

    返信削除

Please send a comment