2012年2月21日火曜日

Requiem

Holly quiet night
After quite cold wave
No star nor moon in the sky
Only sorrowful and lingering
Deep injury and scar inside

Time will tell you
How much love you've earned
How much tears you've poured
You will see something
Life is not so bad....until then

I will pray for you
Facing to 1 year memorial day Tomorrow after the bad dream

I can understand what you have in your mind
'I would even be the devil if you give me smile again!'
I give my donation to those who lost their loved one and in despair.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm terribly sorry to hear this news. Time flies for me in this year. But their parents's time has been left stopping since then, I guess. I'm so sad.

    返信削除
  2. We have to pay respect for their lives and learn from the hard time.

    返信削除

Please send a comment