2012年2月17日金曜日

How much ......!?

The strong cold weather comes and snow falls continuously, makes almost 20cm on the wall this morning.
We will be enclosed by powder snow as if being at the ski gelaende.
I can't help sighing 'How much snow will it be !?'
I need to accept that only nature knows!

While I've got a photo from my daughter in west Australia. She happened to catch a sight of a wild kangaroo near her area, in the suburb where she lives.
According to her saying,in the end of summer there still be 30 Celsius in the day time!
I'd like to exchange each different temperature if I could!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Snow falls really well. I pray for snow stopping because I have to go to a funeral tomorrow afternoon. I would like to go to Australia, too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Weather forecast says that the amount of snow fall will be 60 ~70cm tomorrow.
      It's really awful!

      削除

Please send a comment