2012年2月14日火曜日

Walking on the snow

It's been rest of cold weather these days.
It stopped snowing but a little rain to melt snow. I tried to walk after a while.
It looked clear without snow on the main street but sidewalks were still slippery pavement with solid snow.
I had a hard time to walk 3km around my area.
I'm afraid almost of all roads are not for walkers but for cars in Japan....it made me sad but i'm convinced we will improve our society and get back our humanitarian spirit later soon.
I remember those of humanity in Barcelona. There was a wide pavement with trees, flowers and benches in the center. Both sides of the big pavement cars go each different direction.
It was really humanitarian culture there.
I want to have road for human more and increase active and healthy street for the mature society.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment